- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
BetterZip is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
BetterZip is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of BetterZip
|BetterZip 2.3.1 14/02/13||Trial version||English||
|BetterZip 2.0.2 23/09/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Compress zip and tar archives
- New Features
- Added an option to suppress the creation of folders for extracted archives (in extract presets).
- The queue window is now closed upon completion of all operations, if it was opened automatically.
- Enhanced Lion compatibility.
- Removed option "quit after last window closed". If BetterZip is started as a service, it will always quit when finished. If started in normal window mode, it will never quit automatically.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed crash when using BetterZip as a service.
- Closing windows with unsaved changes now works correctly.
- The password manager no longer gets confused when switching tabs in the preferences window.
- BetterZip no longer asks to save modified, empty archives when exiting.
- The queue progressbar didn't update correctly when extracting rar archives.
- BetterZip now prevents extracting of unsaved archives.
Onyx is one of the best free maintenance tools for Macs. However, I've noticed a bug with it recently... See more
Despite the amount of time they've been around, Usenet newsgroups remain relatively unknown to the... See more